Buying a new refrigerator is not an easy deal. In fact, it involves a huge investment. Hence, we have to be really careful while choosing a refrigerator. You should check the lifespan before buying any type of electronic devices like refrigerators, air conditioners, Television and etc.
Remember, the more the lifespan the more money you can save in a longer run. Replacing your old refrigerator with a new one for every 5 to 6 years can actually cost you more. In order to avoid this, you should always choose a refrigerator with top performance and more durability. In short, avoid buying the refrigerators by simply looking at their low price on the market.
If you are in search of a good refrigerator then refrigerateur LG would be your perfect choice.
Refrigerator maintenance plays a very important role in improving its lifespan and efficiency. It might be quite surprising to hear this but a well-maintained refrigerator can runs for around 15years successfully and sometimes more than that. Not maintaining your refrigerator is almost like ignoring your health.
The logic is simple here. Better maintenance results in improved efficiency and durability. No maintenance means reduced efficiency and less durability which may lead to frequent refrigerator repairs.
How to improve your refrigerator’s life?
Below are some tips which you could follow to improve your refrigerator’s lifespan.
- Refrigerator Placement: Avoid placing your refrigerator near the electronic appliances which produce more heat like dishwasher, oven and etc. Placing your refrigerator near such devices can reduce the efficiency and durability of your refrigerator.
- Spacing between wall and Refrigerator: Make sure that you leave enough space between your wall and refrigerator. Leaving enough space around your refrigerator allows the air to circulate freely which in turn helps your refrigerator to run more efficiently. This will also improve your refrigerator’s lifespan as well.
- Cleaning Condenser Tubes: It is very important to clean the condenser tubes regularly to improve the lifespan of your refrigerator. There are a lot of products available on the market for cleaning the condenser tubes. Pick the right product to clean the condenser tubes effectively.
- Water Quality: Make sure that you use filtered water for making ice cubes. Remember, using unfiltered water for making ice cubes can affect its performance very badly.
- Refrigerator Gasket: You should also make sure that you clean your refrigerator gasket regularly at least once every week. Remember, gaskets will also have some lifespan and if they are not maintained properly they may crack. Cool air from your refrigerator can actually escape out if the gasket is spoiled.
Do try the above tips to improve your refrigerator’s lifespan and efficiency!